A solid choice when it comes to turning your TV into a home theater is the Toshiba TY-WSB600 Soundbar. So are on a budget and you are looking to spend in the price range of $150, then check this one out today. This brand has been around for a long time and the Toshiba soundbars, just in case you did not know, should be on your short list.
This model is designed with 2.1 channels of digital stereo sound with a wireless subwoofer to provide you with that low end bass. It is 32 inches long and can fit under your TV monitior and it has various connections such as HDMI, USB ports and more.
See Quick Specs On The Toshiba TY-WSB600 Soundbar
- 2.1 channels of digital stereo sound
- It is 32 inches long
- A wireless subwoofer so that you can move it where you want
- Flexible connectivity with USB, HDMI and AUX ports
- Remote control
- Solid value for your money
See More Top Soundbars Today
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an...
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Quick and hassle-free setup
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and earthshattering sound as it pounds...
- SMART SOUND TECHNOLOGY: The soundbar automatically analyzes the content and optimizes the sound...
- GAME MODE: Claim more glorious victories with a special setting that boosts game sound effects
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode,...
Last update on 2020-04-08