Finding the best soundbars under $500 should not be a task that takes up all of your time. These days many of people are really busy with all they have got going on. This is where we can help you out.
Bringing the cinema to your home can be done and we will provide you with just the right highly rated and in demand models around today. Now with that said, we have rounded up a few of the top rated units with straight to the point reviews so that you can see just what features they have for an easy decision. Check them out below.
Yamaha YAS-706 Soundbar
A dynamic soundbar that will let you escape into your favorite TV shows, movies and more is the Yamaha YAS-706 Soundbar. This one is built to last and features clear, dynamic and spacious sound and employs eight speaker drives and dual flex bass ports. There are also HDMI inputs with 4K Ultra HD pass-through.
Sony X900F Soundbar
A high quality unit that can match your entertainment is the Sony X9000F Soundbar. This model is really up for the task with 2.1 Channels of Dolby Atmos and vertical sound engine. There are 5 sound modes for enhanced music, movies, TV and games and it is 4K HDR compatibility. It has a wireless subwoofer for that low end sound and it is easy to set up.
Vizio SB4451-CO Sound Bar
For immersive simplicity and sound that moves, check out the Vizio SB4451-C0 SmartCast Soundbar System. This is a solid choice for your dollar. This 44 inch model is ideal for 42 inch TV’s and larger. Features include 5.1 channels with a wireless subwoofer for that low end bass along with connectivity via Wifi and Bluetooth.
Check Out Top Selling Soundbars On Amazon
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode,...
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- SMART SOUND - Optimized sound for your favorite content The soundbar detects what you’re watching...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume. Subwoofer size (WxHxD)-8.3 x 12.9...
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
Last update on 2020-09-29