Are you tired of struggling to hear your TV’s audio? Investing in a soundbar can make a huge difference in your home theater experience, but you don’t have to break the bank to get great sound quality. In fact, there are plenty of options available for under $600 that will enhance your audio without draining your wallet.
Our list of the best soundbars under $600 features models that boast immersive sound, easy connectivity, and sleek designs. Whether you’re watching movies, sports, or listening to music, these soundbars deliver crisp, clear audio that will elevate your entertainment experience. Say goodbye to muddled dialogue and lackluster sound effects and upgrade to one of the best soundbars under $600 today.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
Quick Look At The Our Top Picks
Last update on 2024-03-01
We have meticulously sifted through many options to come up with a list of the best top-rated soundbar under $600 that offer exceptional value at this price point or less. Our choices are distinguished by a host of impressive features that set them apart from the rest. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive selection that will help you pinpoint the ideal model that caters to your unique needs and preferences.
Compare Key Features: Soundbar Under $600
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
- HDMI-ARC: Single Cable, Single Remote Control
- 5.1 Decoding for Virtualized Surround Sound
- Powerful audio performance with deep, theater-like sub-bass and crisp high-end definition
- 48” 3.1 Sound Bar With 10” Wireless Subwoofer
- HDMI-eARC: Single Cable, Single Remote
- Dolby Atmos Decoding For 360° Sound
- 8K Video Pass-Through – Killer Feature for 2020
- Best-in-Class 800W Peak Power
- DOLBY ATMOS / DTS:X – Theater-quality sound that fires from the front, side and above for true audio immersion.
- TRUE 3.1.2CH SOUND – The complete audio entertainment experience with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels.
- Q-SYMPHONY – Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive QLED TV and soundbar audio.
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT – Control your soundbar and stay connected with Alexa.
- SPACEFIT SOUND – Automatically calibrated sound and enhanced clarity to adapt to your space.
- TRANSFORM ANY TV INTO A HOME THEATER SYSTEM – With (2) 1″ tweeters, (2) 4.7” x 1.6” midranges, (1) 1″ center-channel driver & (2) up-firing speakers, the Denon…
- UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY – Experience exceptional sound clarity from your TV through a single HDMI connection. Connect your TV, Blu-ray and other devices via HDMI…
- HEAR EVERY WORD WITH DIALOGUE ENHANCER – Denon brings to you an intelligent way of enhancing dialogue, making it sound crisp without adjusting the overall volume….
- UNLIMITED WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING – Enjoy your favorite tracks at your fingertips with the DHT-S517 that allows you to connect your Bluetooth-enabled smart device…
- EASY SETUP – With all cables in the box, a Quick Start Guide, and a straightforward user concept, the DHT-S517 is easy to install and use. Just under 3″ tall, it…
- CUSTOMIZED AUDIO FOR ANY OCCASION – With three different sound modes – Movie, Night, and Music, you can choose the perfect mode for all your entertainment. The Denon…
- POWERFUL SOUND FROM AN ULTRA COMPACT SOUND BAR – Featuring an advanced five-speaker array and Polk’s SDA technology, the MagniFi Mini AX delivers certified Dolby…
- COMPLETE WIRELESS HOME ENTERTAINMENT – Experience high-quality music streaming from your phone, tablet or computer via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, Chromecast, and…
- HEAR EVERY WORD CLEARLY – Polk’s patented VoiceAdjust speech-clarifying technology works with MagniFi’s integrated center channel speaker to bring up the voice…
- INCLUDES A PLUG-AND-PLAY WIRELESS SUB that connects automatically with the soundbar the moment you power it on. A 10″ DOWNWARD FIRING DRIVER fills the room with…
- EASY SETUP AND UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Allows easy, one-cable set-up with any TV via HDMI eARC/ARC (HDMI cable included), optical, or AUX inputs. The MagniFi is…
- EXPAND YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Upgrade to the complete MagniFi Mini AX experience by adding Polk SR2 wireless surround speakers (sold separately), and experience…
- FULL IMMERSION FOR ALL ENTERTAINMENT: Smart Soundbar 600 is a Dolby Atmos soundbar that also features proprietary TrueSpace technology and two upward firing…
- TRUESPACE ELEVATES IT ALL: No matter what you’re watching, Bose TrueSpace technology intelligently analyzes signals other than Dolby Atmos, like stereo or 5.1, and…
- PACKED WITH TECHNOLOGY: The acoustic architecture squeezes 5 speakers (including 2 upward firing) into a small, 27.5” wide soundbar to spread sound across the…
- WIRELESS SOUNDBAR FOR STREAMING: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Chromecast built-in compatibility let you stream content anyway you want
- TOTAL CONTROL: Amazon Alexa voice control is built in. Or you can access Works With Google Assistant capabilities with a compatible Google device. There’s also the…
- VOICE CONTROL SOUNDBAR: Exclusive Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa voice capabilities like only a Bose soundbar can. In addition to your Bose smart…
- Dolby Atmos and MultiBeam Surround Sound: Immerse yourself in theater-quality 3D surround sound. Hear extraordinary sound effects from everywhere in the room,…
- Built-In Wi-Fi with AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music and Chromecast built-in: Get ready to explore. Access over 300 online music streaming services through AirPlay,…
- With 590 watts of total system output power, the JBL Bar 500 transforms your movies, music and games into immersive sound experiences.
- 10″ Wireless subwoofer: Thrilling, precise bass from a mighty 10″ wireless subwoofer brings the action to your movies and the emotion to your music.
- PureVoice Dialogue Enhancement Technology: PureVoice technology uses our unique algorithm to optimize voice clarity to ensure you never miss a word of dialogue, even…
Last update on 2024-03-02
- Soundbars that cost around $600 or less can provide a significant upgrade to your TV’s audio without breaking the bank.
- They are an excellent option for people who want to enhance their movie or gaming experience and listen to music in a more immersive way.
- While they may not offer the same level of sound quality as a high-end home theater system, they can still provide impressive sound performance.
- It’s essential to consider the size of your TV and room, as well as the features and connectivity options of the soundbar, before making a purchase.
Reasons To Buy:
- Affordable: Soundbars that cost around $600 or less are much more affordable than a full home theater system.
- Space-saving: They are compact and easy to install, making them an excellent option for small spaces or rooms where a home theater system isn’t practical.
- Easy setup: Most soundbars can be set up in minutes without the need for complicated wiring or installation.
- Improved sound quality: They can significantly enhance your TV’s audio, making it sound fuller and more immersive.
Points of Concern:
- Sound quality: While soundbars can provide impressive sound performance, they may not match the sound quality of a high-end home theater system.
- Compatibility: It’s essential to ensure that the soundbar you choose is compatible with your TV and other devices.
- Room size: It’s important to consider the size of your room and TV when choosing a soundbar, as a small soundbar may not be sufficient for a large room.
- Connectivity options: Some soundbars may not have all the connectivity options you need, so it’s important to check before making a purchase.
Revamp Your Home Entertainment System: A Soundbar Buyer’s Guide
Soundbars are an excellent way to improve your home audio experience. They provide clear, immersive audio that brings movies, music, and games to life. This simple yet comprehensive buyer’s guide will help you navigate the world of soundbars and choose the best one for your needs.
First, determine how much you’re willing to spend on a soundbar. There are options at various price points, with more expensive models typically offering better audio quality and additional features.
2. Size and Design
Consider the size of your TV and the space available in your room. Soundbars come in different sizes and designs to fit various setups.
- Compact Soundbars: Suitable for small rooms and TVs up to 42 inches.
- Standard Soundbars: Ideal for mid-sized TVs (43-55 inches) and average-sized rooms.
- Larger Soundbars: Perfect for larger TVs (56+ inches) and spacious rooms.
3. Audio Quality
When choosing a soundbar, look for features that enhance audio quality, such as:
- Channels: A higher number of channels (e.g., 3.1 or 5.1) provides a more immersive sound experience.
- Subwoofer: Integrated or external subwoofers help produce deeper bass.
- Dolby Atmos: This feature creates a three-dimensional audio effect, making it feel like sound is coming from all around you.
Soundbars offer various connectivity options, including:
- HDMI: Most soundbars have HDMI ports, which allow for high-quality audio and video transmission. Look for HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) compatibility for easier setup and control.
- Bluetooth: With Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect your soundbar to other devices, such as smartphones or tablets.
- Wi-Fi: Some soundbars offer Wi-Fi connectivity, which can be useful for streaming music and integrating with smart home systems.
5. Additional Features
Consider soundbars with additional features that cater to your specific needs, such as:
- Voice Assistant Integration: Some soundbars have built-in voice assistants, like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, enabling voice control and smart home integration.
- Adaptive Sound: This feature adjusts the soundbar’s audio output based on the content you’re watching, providing an optimal listening experience.
- Night Mode: This mode reduces bass and volume levels for quieter listening during nighttime hours.
6. Brand and Reviews
Research soundbar brands and read customer reviews to find a reliable and reputable product. Brands like Sonos, Samsung, Bose, and LG are known for their high-quality soundbars.
7. Warranty and Support
Choose a soundbar that comes with a good warranty and customer support. A longer warranty period and responsive customer support can provide peace of mind when making your purchase.
In conclusion, consider your budget, room size, desired audio quality, connectivity options, and additional features when choosing the perfect soundbar for your home entertainment system.
More Top-Rated Soundbars
Last update on 2024-02-09
Commonly Asked Questions
What features should I look for in a soundbar under $600?
When looking for a soundbar in this price range, there are a few key features to keep in mind. Look for one that supports at least 2.1 channels, which means it has two main speakers and a subwoofer. You’ll also want to make sure it supports Bluetooth connectivity so you can easily stream music from your phone or another device. Additionally, some soundbars come with built-in virtual surround sound technology, which can create a more immersive listening experience.
How do I connect a soundbar to my TV?
Connecting a soundbar to your TV is generally quite easy. Most modern soundbars support HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connectivity, which allows you to connect the soundbar to your TV using just one cable. Simply plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI ARC port on your TV, and the other end into the HDMI ARC port on the soundbar. If your TV doesn’t have an HDMI ARC port, you can use an optical cable instead.
Are soundbars with wireless subwoofers worth the extra cost?
If you’re looking for a more immersive audio experience, a soundbar with a wireless subwoofer can be a great option. The subwoofer is responsible for producing low-frequency sounds, like bass and drums, and having a separate unit for this can really help enhance the overall sound quality. That being said, soundbars with wireless subwoofers do tend to cost a bit more than those without, so you’ll need to decide whether the extra cost is worth it for you.
Can I use a soundbar for music as well as TV?
Absolutely! In fact, many people purchase soundbars primarily for music listening, as they can provide a much better audio experience than the built-in speakers on most TVs. Look for a soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity so you can easily stream music from your phone or another device. Additionally, some soundbars even come with built-in virtual assistants, like Alexa or Google Assistant, which can allow you to control your music with your voice.
Do I need to be an audiophile to appreciate a good soundbar?
Not at all! While audiophiles may be able to detect even the smallest nuances in audio quality, a good soundbar can provide a noticeable improvement in audio quality for anyone. Whether you’re watching a movie, playing a video game, or just listening to music, a good soundbar can help you appreciate the audio in a whole new way. So even if you’re not an audiophile, it’s definitely worth considering investing in a good soundbar for your home.
Gary Adams is a soundbar enthusiast with a passion for all things related to home audio. He spends his free time researching and testing the latest soundbar models and accessories and loves sharing his expertise with others. With years of experience in the field, Gary is an expert in soundbar technology and is dedicated to helping others find the perfect sound system for their home. When he’s not testing new soundbars, Gary enjoys hiking and playing guitar.