Do you ever wish you could control your soundbar with your voice? Well, now you can! Say goodbye to fumbling for the remote control and hello to hands-free control with a soundbar that has built-in Alexa. With Alexa, you can control your soundbar, play music, check the weather, and even order pizza, all with just your voice.
In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of the best soundbars with built-in Alexa for voice control. These soundbars not only offer great sound quality but also make your life easier with hands-free voice control. So, if you’re tired of using a remote control and want a more seamless and convenient audio experience, check out our top picks for soundbars with built-in Alexa.
We may earn an affiliate commission for purchases using our links at no added cost to you.
The Best at a Quick Glimpse:
Last update on 2023-11-29
We have meticulously sifted through many options to come up with a list of Soundbars with built-in Alexa for voice control that offers exceptional value at this price point or less. Our choices are distinguished by a host of impressive features that set them apart from the rest. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive selection that will help you pinpoint the ideal model that caters to your unique needs and preferences.
Compare Key Features: Soundbar With Built-In Alexa For Voice Control
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power: 120W
- Alexa built in for voice control of your sound bar, playing music, listening to news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices,…
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon music and more
- DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound. Audio Formats-File Format-WAV (PCM format only) / FLAC: up to 192kHz, ALAC: up to 96kHz, MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48…
- A LOW-PROFILE SOUNDBAR WITH BIG, DETAILED HOME AUDIO SOUND – 3D virtual surround and a slim low-profile design that does not block your TV or remote’s sensor, the…
- GREAT SOUND FOR VIRTUALLY ANY TV – Featuring a 6-driver array with (2) 3.8″ x 2.7″ mid-range drivers, (2) 1″ tweeters and (2) 4.3″ x 3.9″ passive radiators, enjoy…
- MASSIVE ALEXA INTEGRATION – Play the same music across rooms, or different ones on each device, with full voice-control compatibility. Control Smart Home Devices….
- CLEAR & CRISP DIALOGUES – Polk’s Proprietary Voice Adjust Technology adjusts the voice levels from the sound bar, so you hear every word, loud and clear. For sound…
- STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC – Connect your smartphone, tablet or other compatible devices for direct streaming or use popular streaming services like Spotify, Pandora,…
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY – Features (1) HDMI ARC output, (1) Optical Audio Input, and (1) USB-A to play music from various sources. The setup is simple and…
- SIDE HORN SPEAKER W/ ACOUSTIC BEAM – Experience room-filling sound with a panoramic soundscape.
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER – A dedicated speaker enhances dialogue so you hear every word.
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT – Control your soundbar and stay connected with Alexa.
- AIRPLAY 2 – Stream audio from iOS devices.
- PREMIUM DESIGN – Refined design to complement every space.
- BOSE SMART SOUNDBAR 900: Premium Bose voice control soundbar. Two custom-engineered upfiring dipole speakers work with Bose technologies to make it feel as if sound…
- DOLBY ATMOS SOUNDBAR: This wireless Bluetooth soundbar lends an extra dimension of height to your sound. Proprietary Bose TrueSpace spatial processing analyzes and…
- SLEEK DESIGN: From material quality to construction and finishes to controls, Bose obsessed over every detail to produce a Bluetooth soundbar speaker that looks as…
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS Alexa and Google — Noise-rejecting microphones listen in every direction for your commands, even when the music’s playing loudly. For…
- VOICE CONTROL SOUNDBAR: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your voice capabilities like no other smart soundbar can. In addition to controlling your Dolby…
- WIRELESS STREAMING: With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect, you can wirelessly stream whatever you want, however you want
- ALL-IN-ONE: Everything you need in a single soundbar with two woofers and tweeters built in, so you can enjoy rich sound that will fill your room
- WIRLESS DOLBY ATMOS: Enjoy a surround sound experience with Dolby Atmos and skip the need for HDMI cables; Immerse yourself in sound and hear it from above for a…
- Q-SYMPHONY: Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive audio floods your room all at once, using every speaker in compatible Samsung TV and soundbars
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER: The built-in center speaker is dedicated to delivering enhanced dialogue, so you won’t miss a word, no matter how faint the conversation or…
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT: Command your soundbar easily with built-in voice assistants like Alexa to play your favorite songs, see your favorite shows and watch your…
- AIRPLAY 2: Simply pair the soundbar with a compatible iPhone or other iOS device to play music
- America’s #1 Sound Bar* VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to…
- Immersive sound, brought to you by people who love sound. – Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio technologies captivate your senses with realistic sounds above and behind you…
- It’s psychoacoustics, but you can call it magic. – An optical illusion for your ears, DTS Virtual:X technology delivers the sensation of speakers placed throughout…
- Your favorites, the way they were meant to be heard. – Lean in and get lost in your favorite content with 98dB of premium audio powered by 6 high-performance…
- Minimalist design. Maximum impact. – Thanks to built-in dual subwoofers and a fully integrated design, the M-Series All-In-One sound bar needs no external components…
- This bar keeps a low profile. – Enjoy the show without obstruction. At just over two inches in height, the fabric-wrapped, low-profile design serves to reduce the…
- FULL IMMERSION FOR ALL ENTERTAINMENT: Smart Soundbar 600 is a Dolby Atmos soundbar that also features proprietary TrueSpace technology and two upward firing…
- TRUESPACE ELEVATES IT ALL: No matter what you’re watching, Bose TrueSpace technology intelligently analyzes signals other than Dolby Atmos, like stereo or 5.1, and…
- PACKED WITH TECHNOLOGY: The acoustic architecture squeezes 5 speakers (including 2 upward firing) into a small, 27.5” wide soundbar to spread sound across the…
- WIRELESS SOUNDBAR FOR STREAMING: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Chromecast built-in compatibility let you stream content anyway you want.
- TOTAL CONTROL: Amazon Alexa voice control is built in. Or you can access Works With Google Assistant capabilities with a compatible Google device. There’s also the…
- VOICE CONTROL SOUNDBAR: Exclusive Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa voice capabilities like only a Bose soundbar can. In addition to your Bose smart…
Last update on 2023-11-29
Soundbars with built-in Alexa can be a great addition to your home entertainment system, providing convenient voice control and high-quality sound. However, there are some points of concern that you should consider before making a purchase.
Reasons To Buy:
- Voice Control: Soundbars with built-in Alexa allow you to control your entertainment system using your voice, without the need for a separate smart speaker or remote control.
- High-Quality Sound: Soundbars are designed to provide high-quality audio for your TV shows, movies, and music, and built-in Alexa allows you to control the sound and adjust settings easily.
- Convenience: Having Alexa built into your soundbar can make it easier to access other Alexa-enabled devices in your home, such as smart lights, thermostats, and security systems.
Points of Concern:
- Privacy: Having an always-listening device in your home can raise concerns about privacy, and it’s important to understand how your data is being used and protected.
- Compatibility: Not all soundbars with built-in Alexa will work seamlessly with your existing TV or entertainment setup, so be sure to check compatibility before making a purchase.
- Setup: Setting up a soundbar with built-in Alexa can be more complex than a traditional soundbar, and you may need to spend some time configuring settings and connecting devices to get it working properly.
The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Best Soundbar for Your Budget
Soundbars are an excellent way to improve your home audio experience. They provide clear, immersive audio that brings movies, music, and games to life. This simple yet comprehensive buyer’s guide will help you navigate the world of soundbars and choose the best one for your needs.
First, determine how much you’re willing to spend on a soundbar. There are options at various price points, with more expensive models typically offering better audio quality and additional features.
2. Size and Design
Consider the size of your TV and the space available in your room. Soundbars come in different sizes and designs to fit various setups.
- Compact Soundbars: Suitable for small rooms and TVs up to 42 inches.
- Standard Soundbars: Ideal for mid-sized TVs (43-55 inches) and average-sized rooms.
- Larger Soundbars: Perfect for larger TVs (56+ inches) and spacious rooms.
3. Audio Quality
When choosing a soundbar, look for features that enhance audio quality, such as:
- Channels: A higher number of channels (e.g., 3.1 or 5.1) provides a more immersive sound experience.
- Subwoofer: Integrated or external subwoofers help produce deeper bass.
- Dolby Atmos: This feature creates a three-dimensional audio effect, making it feel like sound is coming from all around you.
Soundbars offer various connectivity options, including:
- HDMI: Most soundbars have HDMI ports, which allow for high-quality audio and video transmission. Look for HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) compatibility for easier setup and control.
- Bluetooth: With Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect your soundbar to other devices, such as smartphones or tablets.
- Wi-Fi: Some soundbars offer Wi-Fi connectivity, which can be useful for streaming music and integrating with smart home systems.
5. Additional Features
Consider soundbars with additional features that cater to your specific needs, such as:
- Voice Assistant Integration: Some soundbars have built-in voice assistants, like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, enabling voice control and smart home integration.
- Adaptive Sound: This feature adjusts the soundbar’s audio output based on the content you’re watching, providing an optimal listening experience.
- Night Mode: This mode reduces bass and volume levels for quieter listening during nighttime hours.
6. Brand and Reviews
Research soundbar brands and read customer reviews to find a reliable and reputable product. Brands like Sonos, Samsung, Bose, and LG are known for their high-quality soundbars.
7. Warranty and Support
Choose a soundbar that comes with a good warranty and customer support. A longer warranty period and responsive customer support can provide peace of mind when making your purchase.
In conclusion, consider your budget, room size, desired audio quality, connectivity options, and additional features when choosing the perfect soundbar for your home entertainment system.
Check Out More Top Selling Soundbars
Last update on 2023-11-18
Frequently Asked Questions About Soundbars
What is a soundbar, and how does it work?
A soundbar is a long, thin speaker system that is designed to provide better audio quality than the built-in speakers of your TV or computer. It usually connects to your device via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or an HDMI cable. The soundbar contains multiple speakers that work together to create a surround sound effect, and some even come with a subwoofer for added bass. It’s a simple and effective way to enhance your home entertainment experience without the need for a full home theater system.
Can I use a soundbar with any TV or computer?
Yes, you can use a soundbar with any TV or computer that has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or HDMI connectivity. Some soundbars also come with an auxiliary input, which allows you to connect them to devices that don’t have wireless or HDMI capabilities. However, it’s always a good idea to check the compatibility of your device with the soundbar before making a purchase.
Do I need a separate subwoofer with my soundbar?
Not necessarily. Some soundbars come with a built-in subwoofer, while others may require a separate subwoofer to produce lower frequency sounds. If you’re a fan of bass-heavy music or action-packed movies, a separate subwoofer might be a good investment. However, if you’re just looking for better sound quality for your TV shows and everyday music listening, a soundbar without a subwoofer may be sufficient.
What should I consider before buying a soundbar?
When buying a soundbar, consider the size of your room and your audio preferences. A larger room may require a soundbar with more speakers or a separate subwoofer for optimal sound quality. Additionally, think about the types of audio you’ll be listening to and choose a soundbar with appropriate audio settings. For example, if you watch a lot of movies, choose a soundbar with a cinema audio mode. If you listen to a lot of music, choose a soundbar with a music mode. And of course, make sure the soundbar you choose fits within your budget.
Gary Adams is a soundbar enthusiast with a passion for all things related to home audio. He spends his free time researching and testing the latest soundbar models and accessories and loves sharing his expertise with others. With years of experience in the field, Gary is an expert in soundbar technology and is dedicated to helping others find the perfect sound system for their home. When he’s not testing new soundbars, Gary enjoys hiking and playing guitar.