Best Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer In 2023: Powerful Audio in a Single Package
Looking for a soundbar that can deliver rich, powerful sound without the need for a separate subwoofer? Look no further than the Best Soundbars with Built-in Subwoofer. These soundbars offer a compact and convenient solution for those who want to enjoy high-quality audio without cluttering their living space with extra equipment.
With a built-in subwoofer, you can enjoy deep, rich bass that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of the action. Plus, with a variety of connectivity options, you can easily connect your soundbar to your TV, streaming device, or mobile device for a seamless audio experience.
We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Fast Look: Our Top Recommendations
Last update on 2023-05-16
We have meticulously sifted through many options to come up with a list of the best soundbar with built-in subwoofer that offers exceptional value at this price point or less. Our choices are distinguished by a host of impressive features that set them apart from the rest. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive selection that will help you pinpoint the ideal model that caters to your unique needs and preferences.
Compare Key Features: Soundbar With Built-In Subwoofer
- America’s #1 Sound Bar* – VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to…
- Complete, All-in-One Design – Experience the performance and features of a traditional home theater system in a simple, all-in-one solution designed to blend…
- Striking Performance – Brilliant clarity, startling dynamics, and Dolby Audio and DTS Digital Surround support combine for performance that defies its size.
- Simple Setup, Streaming & Control -Get setup and listening in minutes with HDMI ARC and Bluetooth connectivity for unparalleled ease of use, control, and access to…
- Minimal Modern Design – A clean, angular, low-profile silhouette seamlessly blends into any environment.
- 2.1-Channel Sound – Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI or optical
- Included components: Remote control
- America’s #1 Sound Bar* VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better. We are proud to…
- Immersive sound, brought to you by people who love sound. – Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio technologies captivate your senses with realistic sounds above and behind you…
- It’s psychoacoustics, but you can call it magic. – An optical illusion for your ears, DTS Virtual:X technology delivers the sensation of speakers placed throughout…
- Your favorites, the way they were meant to be heard. – Lean in and get lost in your favorite content with 98dB of premium audio powered by 6 high-performance…
- Minimalist design. Maximum impact. – Thanks to built-in dual subwoofers and a fully integrated design, the M-Series All-In-One sound bar needs no external components…
- This bar keeps a low profile. – Enjoy the show without obstruction. At just over two inches in height, the fabric-wrapped, low-profile design serves to reduce the…
- AMBEO virtualisation turns audio into a room-filling sound experience: Replicate a full 7.1.4 home theatre system while capturing your room’s acoustic properties to…
- Immersive 3D surround sound: 7 speakers and built-in 4″ dual subwoofers for sharp fidelity, clear mids and booming bass. Connect an additional subwoofer like the…
- Music and streaming with codec support: Works with Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify, Tidal Connect, and Chromecast built-in – supported by Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X,…
- Customisable sound: With integrated equaliser, sound modes and AMBEO virtualisation levels – voice enhancement for speech clarity – audio presets and night mode for…
- Effortless control: Operate the sound bar via the remote, the Sennheiser Smart Control App, a web interface or through Alexa built-in, works with Google Home and…
- All-in-one Design, Room-filling Sound: The soundbar with built-in subwoofer offers louder sound, and it can easily make an impact change to your TV sound and…
- Professionally Tuned EQ Modes: With Music, Movie, Voice, Normal mode. Explosions pop, dialog sounds far crisper, and you may even notice sonic details in your…
- Multiple Connectivity: With Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility (the transmission range up to 33 feet), you can wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts. It also…
- Compact, Low Profile Design: The slim sound bar with built-in subwoofer easily fits in any rooms. No worries about blocking your TV or taking up space for a big sub…
- Accessories In the Box: Includes remote control, optical cable, AUX cable and a wall mounting kit, which includes a mounting template and provides a step-by-step…
- Enjoy Better Tv Sound: Easy to place and connect to your television, the Hisense H214 is an All-In-One soundbar that improves your TV sound experience and is perfect…
- Built-in Subwoofer: A built-in subwoofer delivers excellent bass for a full-bodied audio experience. You’ll feel the “boom” while the two front-facing speakers…
- Roku TV Ready: As Roku TV Ready device, the Hisense HS214 All-in-one Soundbar is fully compatible with any Roku Tv through the HDMI (ARC) connection. You can even…
- Easy Connectivity: With HDMI (ARC), the Hisense HS214 can connect to your TV through a single HDMI cable (included), connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to smart…
- Simple, Compact Design: The compact and elegant all-in-one design with built-in subwoofer will easily fit your living room, bedroom, or family room space. You…
- Quick Touch EQ Modes: Get the best audio performance from music, movies, and news with a simple touch of the remote with multiple preset EQ settings.
- Fully enjoy the thrill of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with Vertical Surround Engine, S-Force Pro Front Surround and 360 Spatial Sound Mapping
- 360 Spatial Sound that adapts to your environment available with optional rear speakers
- Sound Field Optimization calibrates to your environment for easy set up
- The Sony SA-SW3 subwoofer has a Bass Reflex speaker unit for deeper bass
- The Sony SA-SW3 subwoofer has a Magnetic Circuit for deep, clear bass with less distortion
Last update on 2023-05-16
A soundbar with a built-in subwoofer can be a great addition to your home entertainment system. However, it’s important to consider some points of concern before making a purchase.
Reasons to Buy:
- Space-saving: A soundbar with a built-in subwoofer is a great space-saving option as it eliminates the need for a separate subwoofer.
- Easy to Install: A soundbar with a built-in subwoofer is typically easy to install and can be up and running in no time.
- Better Sound Quality: A built-in subwoofer can enhance the sound quality of your TV, movies, and music, providing a more immersive experience.
- Cost-Effective: A soundbar with a built-in subwoofer is often less expensive than purchasing a separate soundbar and subwoofer.
Points of Concern:
- Sound Quality: While a built-in subwoofer can improve sound quality, it may not provide the same level of bass as a separate subwoofer.
- Compatibility: Not all soundbars with built-in subwoofers are compatible with all TVs and devices, so it’s important to check compatibility before making a purchase.
- Size: Some soundbars with built-in subwoofers can be quite large, so it’s important to measure your TV stand or wall space before making a purchase.
- Upgradeability: If you decide to upgrade your sound system in the future, a soundbar with a built-in subwoofer may not be as easily upgradeable as a separate soundbar and subwoofer.
Stop Settling for Mediocre Sound: How to Choose the Right Soundbar
A soundbar is an excellent addition to any home theater setup. They provide enhanced audio experiences and can greatly improve your TV or movie-watching experience. This guide will walk you through the most important factors to consider when purchasing a soundbar.
1. Sound Quality
The primary reason to purchase a soundbar is to improve the audio quality of your entertainment system. Consider the following aspects when evaluating sound quality:
- Drivers: These are the components responsible for producing sound. Look for a soundbar with multiple drivers, which usually results in better sound quality.
- Frequency response: Measured in Hertz (Hz), this indicates the range of sounds a soundbar can produce. A wider range typically results in richer and more balanced audio.
2. Connectivity Options
Different soundbars offer varying connectivity options. Here are some common options to consider:
- HDMI: This is the most popular and convenient option for connecting a soundbar to your TV. Ensure the soundbar supports HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) for seamless control and setup.
- Bluetooth: This allows you to connect your soundbar wirelessly to other devices, such as smartphones or tablets, for easy music streaming.
- Wi-Fi: Some soundbars offer Wi-Fi connectivity for multi-room setups or wireless streaming from online services.
3. Size and Design
Choose a soundbar that complements your TV size and fits your available space:
- Size: Measure the space where you plan to place the soundbar and ensure it will fit comfortably.
- Design: Consider the aesthetic of your entertainment area and choose a soundbar that matches your existing setup.
4. Surround Sound and Audio Formats
Some soundbars offer surround sound capabilities and support various audio formats:
- Surround sound: Options include virtual surround sound or soundbars with additional speakers to create a more immersive audio experience.
- Audio formats: Look for support for popular formats like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and others to ensure compatibility with your content.
Set a budget before shopping to narrow down your options:
- Entry-level: These soundbars offer basic features and improvements over built-in TV speakers. They typically cost between $100 and $300.
- Mid-range: These soundbars provide more advanced features, better sound quality, and additional connectivity options. Expect to spend between $300 and $800.
- High-end: These are the most advanced soundbars, offering the best sound quality, additional speakers, and support for various audio formats. Prices can range from $800 to $2000 or more.
6. Additional Features
Consider any additional features that may be important to you:
- Voice assistants: Some soundbars come with built-in voice assistants like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free control.
- Smart features: Look for soundbars with built-in streaming services or app support for added convenience.
With these factors in mind, you should be able to find the perfect soundbar for your home entertainment system. Happy shopping!
More Best Selling Soundbars
Last update on 2023-05-15
How does a soundbar with a subwoofer improve my audio experience?
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your home theater setup, a soundbar with a subwoofer is an excellent choice. The soundbar provides crisp and clear sound from the mid and high-range frequencies, while the subwoofer delivers powerful bass for a more immersive listening experience. With a soundbar and subwoofer combo, you can enjoy movies, music, and TV shows with fuller and more dynamic sound than your TV’s built-in speakers can provide.
Do I need a separate subwoofer with my soundbar?
While some soundbars come with built-in subwoofers, a separate subwoofer can offer more powerful bass and a more immersive audio experience. If you’re a fan of action movies or enjoy listening to music with heavy bass, a separate subwoofer is definitely worth considering. However, if you have limited space or are on a tight budget, a soundbar with a built-in subwoofer may be a more practical choice.
How do I set up a soundbar with a subwoofer?
Setting up a soundbar with a subwoofer is generally straightforward. First, connect the soundbar to your TV using an HDMI or optical cable. Next, connect the subwoofer to the soundbar using a wireless or wired connection. Some soundbars may require you to pair the subwoofer manually, while others may automatically connect. Once everything is connected, turn on your TV and adjust the settings on the soundbar to your liking.
What features should I look for in a soundbar with a subwoofer?
When shopping for a soundbar with a subwoofer, there are a few features to keep in mind. Look for a soundbar with multiple audio inputs, such as HDMI and Bluetooth, to ensure compatibility with a variety of devices. You may also want to consider a soundbar with built-in Wi-Fi or voice control for added convenience. Finally, be sure to check the power and frequency response of the subwoofer to ensure it delivers the bass you’re looking for.
Gary Adams is a soundbar enthusiast with a passion for all things related to home audio. He spends his free time researching and testing the latest soundbar models and accessories and loves sharing his expertise with others. With years of experience in the field, Gary is an expert in soundbar technology and is dedicated to helping others find the perfect sound system for their home. When he’s not testing new soundbars, Gary enjoys hiking and playing guitar.