Want to enhance your home theater experience without breaking the bank? Check out our top picks for the best soundbars under $350. These soundbars provide excellent sound quality, crisp dialogue, and an immersive soundstage that will elevate your viewing experience to the next level. With an easy setup and user-friendly features, you won’t have to sacrifice quality for affordability.
Whether you’re a movie buff or a sports fanatic, these soundbars have something for everyone. Say goodbye to tinny sound and hello to exceptional audio clarity. Don’t let budget constraints hold you back from experiencing the full potential of your home entertainment system. Upgrade to one of these top-rated soundbars for under $350 today.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases at no added cost to you.
A Brief Look at Our Top Choices
Last update on 2024-03-01
We have meticulously sifted through many options to come up with a list of the best soundbar under $350 that offer exceptional value at this price point or less. Our choices are distinguished by a host of impressive features that set them apart from the rest. Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive selection that will help you pinpoint the ideal model that caters to your unique needs and preferences.
Compare Key Features: Soundbar Under $350
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio.Waterproof : No
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass Sound
- S-Force Pro: Virtual Surround Sound Technology Emulates a Theater-Style Surround Sound Experience
- 7 Sound Modes: Choose from Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game, News, Sports, and Standard Audio Mode
- Voice Enhancement: Isolates Voices and Amplifies Them over the Background Noise for Greater Clarity
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation
- Bluetooth TV Speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts. Connect up to 3 devices through the inputs…
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and…
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2″ tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV…
- ULTRA-SLIM SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Features 2.1 channel performance-tuned drivers – (2) 1.25” x 4.4”oval mid-range drivers & (2) 1” Tweeters, and…
- POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoding helps maximize sound clarity & reduces voice delays. Hear clear, crisp dialogue of your…
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At 2″ tall, the Signa S3 fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it…
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K and 8K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & clear sound. With…
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and more from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible devices via…
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — the included HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV and subwoofer to the sound bar
- 40” 2.1 Soundbar with 8” wireless subwoofer.Mounting Type: Wall Mount
- 400W peak power
- HDMI-ARC: Single-cable, single-remote control
- 5.1 decoding for virtualized surround sound
- Class-leading 8” Subwoofer
- Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X Captivating virtual 3D sound moves all around you, including above with DTS Virtual:X technology. Dolby Digital 5.1 enables…
- Feel the depth of moving sound Samsung Acoustic Beam Get pulled into what you’re watching with panoramic sound that moves with the action on-screen.
- Q Soundbar & Samsung TV, in perfect harmony Q-Symphony Audio that tracks with each scene with perfectly synchronized audio from your compatible Samsung TV* and…
- Game Pro Mode Level up with 3D directional audio from up-firing speakers. Acoustic Beam and powerful woofers automatically sync sound with the on-screen action,…
- HDMI, Bluetooth TV connection, Bluetooth multi-connection
- S-Force PRO Front Surround and Dolby Digital create cinematic style surround sound.Bluetooth : version 5.0
- 2.1ch front surround sound with X-Balanced speaker delivers clear, rich dialogue
- Wireless subwoofer delivers deeper, richer bass sound
- Powerful 330W of total output brings your content to life
- Simple and easy operation with compact remote and convenient OLED display window
- Flexible layout and wireless connection to compatible BRAVIA TVs minimizes cable clutter
- DOLBY ATMOS / DTS Virtual:X: Elevate your favorite content; Dolby Atmos creates realistic 3D sound by projecting it from all around you, including from above, while…
- TRUE 3.1ch SOUND: Enjoy a cinematic audio experience, with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels combined to put you at the center of the action
- Q-SYMPHONY: Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive audio floods your room all at once, using every speaker in compatible Samsung TV and soundbars**
- ADAPTIVE SOUND: Enjoy dynamically optimized audio with enhanced voice clarity so you can follow along with action-packed games and blockbuster films
- GAME MODE: Optimize your gaming experience with synced, directional audio that moves with the onscreen action and eliminates distractions***
- BLUETOOTH MULTI-CONNECTION: Connect two smart devices simultaneously and share the sound tower with ease; No more jumping back and forth, just deciding what’s…
Last update on 2024-03-01
When considering purchasing a soundbar that costs around $350 or less, there are several important factors to keep in mind.
Reasons To Buy:
- Soundbars in this price range can provide a significant improvement in audio quality compared to built-in TV speakers.
- They are relatively affordable and can be a good option for those who want to improve their home entertainment setup without spending a lot of money.
- Many models come with convenient features like Bluetooth connectivity and voice control, making them easy to use and integrate into your home.
Points of Concern:
- While soundbars in this price range can offer better audio quality than built-in TV speakers, they may not provide the same level of sound quality as higher-end models.
- Some cheaper soundbars may lack certain features, such as Wi-Fi connectivity or support for high-quality audio codecs.
- It’s important to research individual models and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure you get a soundbar that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Find Your Perfect Match: A Soundbar Buying Guide
Soundbars are an excellent way to improve your home audio experience. They provide clear, immersive audio that brings movies, music, and games to life. This simple yet comprehensive buyer’s guide will help you navigate the world of soundbars and choose the best one for your needs.
First, determine how much you’re willing to spend on a soundbar. There are options at various price points, with more expensive models typically offering better audio quality and additional features.
2. Size and Design
Consider the size of your TV and the space available in your room. Soundbars come in different sizes and designs to fit various setups.
- Compact Soundbars: Suitable for small rooms and TVs up to 42 inches.
- Standard Soundbars: Ideal for mid-sized TVs (43-55 inches) and average-sized rooms.
- Larger Soundbars: Perfect for larger TVs (56+ inches) and spacious rooms.
3. Audio Quality
When choosing a soundbar, look for features that enhance audio quality, such as:
- Channels: A higher number of channels (e.g., 3.1 or 5.1) provides a more immersive sound experience.
- Subwoofer: Integrated or external subwoofers help produce deeper bass.
- Dolby Atmos: This feature creates a three-dimensional audio effect, making it feel like sound is coming from all around you.
Soundbars offer various connectivity options, including:
- HDMI: Most soundbars have HDMI ports, which allow for high-quality audio and video transmission. Look for HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) compatibility for easier setup and control.
- Bluetooth: With Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect your soundbar to other devices, such as smartphones or tablets.
- Wi-Fi: Some soundbars offer Wi-Fi connectivity, which can be useful for streaming music and integrating with smart home systems.
5. Additional Features
Consider soundbars with additional features that cater to your specific needs, such as:
- Voice Assistant Integration: Some soundbars have built-in voice assistants, like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, enabling voice control and smart home integration.
- Adaptive Sound: This feature adjusts the soundbar’s audio output based on the content you’re watching, providing an optimal listening experience.
- Night Mode: This mode reduces bass and volume levels for quieter listening during nighttime hours.
6. Brand and Reviews
Research soundbar brands and read customer reviews to find a reliable and reputable product. Brands like Sonos, Samsung, Bose, and LG are known for their high-quality soundbars.
7. Warranty and Support
Choose a soundbar that comes with a good warranty and customer support. A longer warranty period and responsive customer support can provide peace of mind when making your purchase.
In conclusion, consider your budget, room size, desired audio quality, connectivity options, and additional features when choosing the perfect soundbar for your home entertainment system.
Find More Top Selling Soundbars
Last update on 2024-02-09
Frequently Posed Questions
Can a soundbar that costs around $400 or less deliver good sound quality?
Absolutely! You can find soundbars in the $400 or less price range that offer excellent sound quality. These soundbars come equipped with advanced audio technologies, such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and HDMI eARC, that enhance your audio experience. Plus, many soundbars in this price range have subwoofers and additional speakers that produce immersive sound for movies, music, and games.
How do I choose the right soundbar for my needs?
When choosing a soundbar, consider factors such as the size of your TV, the size of your room, the type of content you watch, and your budget. Look for soundbars that are compatible with your TV and have features that suit your needs, such as Bluetooth connectivity or built-in virtual assistants. You can also read reviews and watch demo videos to get an idea of how the soundbar performs in real-world settings.
Can a soundbar be connected to my other home theater components?
Yes, many soundbars come with multiple input and output options that allow you to connect them to other components in your home theater system. For example, you can connect your soundbar to your TV, Blu-ray player, gaming console, or streaming device using HDMI, optical, or RCA cables. Some soundbars even support wireless connectivity, which allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Do I need to buy a separate subwoofer for my soundbar?
It depends on your preferences and the soundbar you choose. Some soundbars come with built-in subwoofers that provide powerful bass and don’t require additional speakers. However, if you want to enhance your bass experience, you may want to consider buying a separate subwoofer. Look for a subwoofer that matches your soundbar’s brand and model number for optimal compatibility.
Gary Adams is a soundbar enthusiast with a passion for all things related to home audio. He spends his free time researching and testing the latest soundbar models and accessories and loves sharing his expertise with others. With years of experience in the field, Gary is an expert in soundbar technology and is dedicated to helping others find the perfect sound system for their home. When he’s not testing new soundbars, Gary enjoys hiking and playing guitar.