Today we are going to reveal to you the best soundbar under $400 that you can buy for your money within this budget. If you did not know already, these audio units are great for enhancing the sound of your TV to a home theater system and you can even play audio from your smart device.
It can be a time staking task going through all the different types of models trying to find the top one. Fortunately, we aim to save you not only time but also money because we have already done the task and as a result, we have rounded up some of the best soundbar systems for your price range today. Check them out below.
JBL Bar 3.1 Channel 4K Ultra Soundbar
Make your movies come alive with the JBL Bar 3.1 Channel 4K Ultra Soundbar. This is one of the best in its class and is a solid performer. This model features 3.1 channels with 450 watts of power with a frequency response of 35Hz to 20KHz. There is a wireless subwoofer and you can also stream music via Bluetooth and True 4K connectivity and more.
Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Soundbar
It's time to level up from your your TV sound then check out the Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Soundbar. This model is ideal for cinema sound, music and games with an easy set up. It also comes with a wireless subwooofer for theater like bass, clear voice sound and DTS Virtual:X for spacious effects.
ZVOX SB500 Aluminum Soundbar
For room filling 3D sound check out the ZVOX SB500 Aluminum Soundbar. This is a great choice when it comes voice clearity and more. It features a single anodized aluminum cabinet with AccuVoice feature that uses hearing aid technology. It also uses a 140 watt Class D digital amplifier and Bluetooth so that you can stream your music along with dual built in subwoofers to bring you that mega bass.
Samsung HW-K450 Sound Bar
For an experience in some great sound, check out the Samsung HW-K450 Soundbar. This is a very popular unit with over 400 customer reviews. The Samsung brand really produces some of the top rated sound bars on the market today. Some of the features that you can look forward to is 300 watts of power and a wireless subwoofer. It also has Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream media from your smart devices and it is also wall mountable.
Check Out Top Rated Soundbars Today
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or...
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode,...
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Connect listen enjoy Bluetooth TV connection Connect via Bluetooth and...
- POWERFUL BASS - Deep rich bass Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from the...
- SMART SOUND - Optimized sound for your favorite content The soundbar detects what you’re watching...
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume. Subwoofer size (WxHxD)-8.3 x 12.9...
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar...
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
Last update on 2020-09-29